Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fun in the Sun

...And other places, too. I had a hard week last week, and what did my thoughtful hubby do? He came home with a road bike for me! I was so excited! We have been talking about getting into cycling for a while, and he knows I love red, so he got me this super cute bike. He will get one soon and then we can bike all over the town :-) Can't wait.

I love red!!


There is a wonderful park down our street with tons of trails and steep hills, so J and I went for a fun night run...which turned out not to be so fun when our stomachs started aching. We should have waited longer for dinner to settle ugh!

Today, I went to the pumpkin patch with Austin, Kelli and my mom. Ava loved the goats and llamas. Isn't she so cute?

Kelli, Mama and me
Kelli and Bryce. Bryce was less interested in the rides and more interested in what was edible.
Supermom and me. She is finally done with chemo.
We also made cake pops (well Supermom made most of them). Allie, Kelli and I helped dip them in the orange colored white chocolate and add the 'stem' to make pumpkins.
So cute!
I also made bread today and my dad made all of us Mickey waffles for breakfast. Traditions, traditions. This weekend, Jeremy and I also went to the beach again to hit up the waves. It was 84 on the beach, so we had to go, of course! Crazy October weather, but I'm not complaining. Jeremy really likes to body board. I think next we will get into surfing!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a fun time with you this weekend! SO glad you guys moved back!

    ReplyDelete