Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend with the Bestie

...And other people, too!
Jeremy and I did summer sales together in Dallas, TX, and our manager/friend from that summer was in Carlsbad for the weekend. So we met up with Matt at Coldstone down at the beach and caught up. We meandered to a bar/grill where a live band was playing and people watched; it was fun!

My bestest friend in the world, Jenn Kershaw threw her dad a birthday party (his first ever, and he turned 70!). I have only seen her a few times since I got married, so it was so good to spend time with her in Corona. I helped her set up for Ed's party. He was so surprised!

Love you, Jenn! Jenn and I have been besties since high school. We played soccer together on our HS team.

Some pics from Ed's party. Jenn is an amazing cook, and she made just about all of the food for the entire party.

Ed's neighbors had some really interesting bike thingy called a Trikke. You swing the handlebars back and forth to propel forward motion. It was really fun actually.

Jenn doin' work!

I also showed Jenn how to do a chic sock bun. It turned out great!
Other highlights:
I made more choc. chip cookies
I made more homemade bread
Made daddy breakfast (Mom was gone)
Made chard for the first time. No bueno...

No comments:

Post a Comment