Thursday, November 17, 2011

He's Got the Smarts!

Jeremy has been slaving away for the past two months, studying for a government test called the Series 7. It is an incredibly difficult test that takes about 8 hours to take (yikes, count me out!). He has been studying almost 60 hours a week Monday through Saturday, which has been no fun for us as we just moved close to the beach and want to get to know the area better. I have tried my best to be supportive and not bug while he is studying, which is so hard because I can be annoying and loud, and I sing all the time! Sorry babe :-). Thankfully I got a job so I am gone most of the day. He took his test yesterday and we were just turning from the anxiety inside! If he received a score below 72%, he would have failed and been fired. Jeremy scored an 87% Look at my baby go!! I am so proud of my husband. With all of the distractions (like me) of studying at home, he kept focused. Now he has one more test, the Series 66 which is more intense studying than the last test and he takes the test in 2 weeks. Same requirements here--he has to get a 72% or higher or he's out. Wish him luck! He won't even get to take a real Thanksgiving break. He only has the actual day off, then back to studying Friday. We can't wait till we're past this! Then we can breath. Congrats J!

No comments:

Post a Comment