Monday, January 30, 2012

My Weekend in SLC

I had a fun weekend in Utah this past week! Jeremy stayed in CA to work, but I got booked for a modeling job for a huge trade show called Outdoor Retailer in downtown Salt Lake. I was really hoping it would snow while I was there...if any of you know me, you just read that twice! I don't enjoy being cold in any fashion. In fact, if I could live in a bathing suit every day in 83 degree weather, I would be in heaven. However, since this is my first winter without snow in 5 or so years, I wanted to be in it!...for a day or two, and then be able to go away from it. I got the best of both worlds that weekend. The last day I was there, it dumped! That weekend was pretty busy in downtown and the airport--besides this huge show, Sundance Film Festival kicked off that weekend too. I spent the weekend at my sister Ashley's home and finally met her new son, Dirk. Hw is 2 months old, and he coos and smiles :-) and tooted on my hand too. Welp--handed back to Ashley to change. Anyway, it was so good to see Ash--miss my sister! Please move to California soon so all the cousins can play together, and we can cook and bake together!



I also got to see some of my besties--Rosa Ki and Kasey Patton (almost said McRae...)--miss you two too! I miss all of my friends from Utah, I will admit. However, J and I love the San Diego area and are pretty happy here. Please come visit us! One more fun thing: countdown to Hawaii--T minus 2 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment