Thursday, February 16, 2012

~Lasagna Toss~

Ahhh this is so delicious!! And this is one of the easiest recipes to make--ever. If you mess up making this, something may be wrong with you. It's that easy. If you like the taste of lasagna, you will love this--because it tastes just like lasagna! It cooks up real quickly, too.

~
I got this fabulous recipe from Jeremy's family. I remember the first time I had it, I was really skeptical. After the first bite, I fell in love with this dish (I don't know how you couldn't--it's so easy to throw together).

Serves 6

You'll Need:

1 lb. big seashell whole wheat pasta
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 jar of spaghetti sauce
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 lb (16 oz.) small curd cottage cheese

Get Busy:

Cook the ground beef, drain any fat. Meanwhile, cook the pasta until al dente. Once the pasta is cooked, combine with ground beef and other remaining ingredients. Yep--that's it. I told you it was easy. And soooooo good. :-)

1 comment:

  1. oooh that looks DELICIOUS!!
    by the way, i think i'm obsessed with this blog!
    and you and your husband...

    TOO cute.

    ReplyDelete