Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week Fun

Well I had a fun week! Lots of things are happening now that Christmas is so close. I finished all of my Christmas shopping. Yay! Work is picking up and I am finally done training. Jeremy passed his final government test with flying colors (90%)! We also had an extended family Christmas party on my Mom's side at my parents' home. It was so good to see all the family, especially the only cousin my age, Carley. Love this girl!

Some other highlights from the week:
1. Someone at work made an adorable snowman cupcake that was also delectable.
2. Supermom invited me to shop and dine with her since Jeremy was out of town for the week. We hit up Hobby Lobby (sigh, love that store) and CPK to share a yummy Thai Crunch salad.
3. I surprised Jeremy with a cute Christmas tree, brought in, set up and decorated solely by yours truly.
4. Starting at 6:45 in the morning, I made homemade BBQ sauce, homemade pizza dough and BBQ chicken pizza. It turned out great!
5. I also made another fabulous batch of English toffee {for the recipe, click here} Friday morning.
6. I made my all-time favorite dish to order at CPK: spinach tequila fettucini!!! I ordered the CPK cookbook for 1 cent on Amazon because I crave this recipe. I will post the recipe this week. It's seriously phenomenal!!!!
7. I made two whole wheat pizza doughs and froze one. Next Friday's pizza night is already half done!
8. Now that it's December, I got to bust out my Christmas china! We eat on these just about every night until the New Year. I heart Christmas!

Last weekend, we went shopping for 6 straight hours. I love my man; he can shop! On our way home, we stopped by Target to pick up this shelf I've wanted for a while now. He couldn't sleep that night, so I woke up in the morning to the shelf all assembled! Thanks J.

Jeremy went on a business trip for Edward Jones to Tempe, AZ this week. He was so excited to tell me all about it every night. Monday he embarks on a new adventure of prospecting and finding clients. He will work like a madman for the next 2+ years. On a side note, downtown San Diego is amazing and the airport is in a beautiful location...ergo, any Utah friends that need a warm vacation, please come visit us!!

1 comment: